REC Poland is looking to hire an administration and finance expert. The position’s primary responsibility is to provide administration support for REC Poland operation. It will include handling of all operational issues conducted in the office and support in projects development, implementation and reporting. The expert will cooperate closely with the REC Poland staff, external accounting company, REC Headquarter in Hungary (founder of REC Poland), donors, clients and other partners.
This is a position that provides an opportunity to gain valuable insight into the activities of an experienced international organisation.
- Ensure everyday management of REC Poland administration.
- Provide support to the project manager in all financial and administrative issues.
- Ensure compliance with donor guidelines and project requirements.
- Continuously monitor REC Poland’s budgets and expenditures to ensure that targets are met.
- Prepare and submit expenditure reimbursement requests.
- Prepare financial reports for a variety of recipients.
- Prepare budget adjustments and amendments as and when necessary.
- Respond to auditors’ questions and requests.
- Participate in audits as and when necessary.
- Provide assistance to REC Poland project staff as and when necessary.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in administration and finance management.
- Experience in preparing financial reports prescribed by donors
- Fluency, both written and spoken, in English and Polish.
- Good office management and administrative skills, including computer literacy.
- Ability to work both as a team player and independently.
- Excellent organisational and technical skills.
- Ability to work flexibly and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience in organising professional events, accounting experience or experience with EU funds will be an asset.
- Possessing a master degree. Any previous study in the areas of environmental science, environmental management, social science or political science is an added value.
Terms of employment
- This full-time position is REC’s Poland country office in Warsaw, Poland. The position is for a fixed period of 12 months, with the possibility of extension.
- Interested experts are invited to send a motivation letter and CV in English by 23/03/2018 to the address: Poland@rec.org